Connecting you to community
When you walk into Ross Place, you walk into connection and friendships. Our warm and inviting Great Room is just the first of many amenities. Enjoy a specialty coffee, visit with neighbours, or challenge a friend to a game of cribbage or billiards. Residents also enjoy common areas such as the arts & crafts room, private dining room, theatre with surround sound, the rooftop gardens and more. Our collaborative recreation calendar is crafted each month with social, cultural, educational and recreational activities.
Daily social activities
Join in on the many memorable and enjoyable social, cultural, educational and recreation activities that our team and residents collaborate to create each month.
- Daily exercise, fitness, and wellness programs
- Creative pursuits (arts and crafts, knitting, painting and drawing)
- Worship services
- Movie theatre showings everything from classics to new releases
- Travel talks, health presentations, and themed discussions
- Weekly outdoor activities and excursions
- Singing and instrument activities (we have 2 pianos!)
- Transportation to appointments
- Weekly Happy Hour with live entertainment
- Several gardens and planter boxes for gardening enthusiasts
Welcome to Victoria, BC
Known for its colonial architecture, abundance of gardens and encapsulating views of the surrounding cascade mountain range and oceanfront vistas, Victoria combines activities and ambiance to create relaxed, yet thriving lifestyle opportunities. Ross Place is located close to many amenities such as shopping, grocery, pharmacy, coffee shops and places of worship.